Over the Road Class A Truck Driver
**Sign On Bonus**
Who We Are
Metal Logics is a traveling demolition company who is seeking a dedicated over-the-road truck driver for hauling loads of metal and machinery. We perform demolition and asset management jobs throughout the U.S. to recycle metals and save industrial parts and equipment from landfills! Franklin Surplus, scrap metal recycling facility in Hayden, IN, is our parent company that has been in business for over 100 years.
We Want You!
We are hiring full-time OTR drivers to haul our metal & machinery loads within a 1,000-mile radius.
We provide trucks and trailers.
Class A license required
Based out of Indiana
Immediate openings available.
Demolition Team Rigging Specialist
Metal Logics focuses on recovering scrap metals, machinery and industrial parts for recycling and reuse. We tackle specialized demolition projects throughout the U.S. and locally in Indiana. We look forward to continuing to grow our team of skilled, dedicated individuals.
We are seeking energetic, experienced riggers to join our traveling demolition team. This position requires travel on a regular basis.
Applicable experience may include, but not be limited to:
- Rigging, torching, metal cutting, welding experience
- Forklift and/or heavy equipment operator experience
- Electrical and/or mechanical experience
- Plant cleanout, demolition, asset recovery experience
- Scrap metal sorting, recycling, or other industrial/environmental cleanup experience
- Ability to travel for long periods of time is a must. Rigging Specialists are typically back home in Indiana every 2-3 weeks.
Applicants must have a valid U.S. driver's license and be authorized to work in the United States.
Pay is hourly. Per diem is provided for food. Housing is covered by employer while traveling.
Warehouse Organizer & e-Commerce Lister
Metal Logics focuses on recovering scrap metals, machinery and industrial parts for recycling and reuse. We tackle specialized demolition projects throughout the U.S. and locally in Indiana. We look forward to continuing to grow our team of skilled, dedicated individuals with this new hybrid position.
We are seeking a full-time employee to organize & maintain our storage warehouse while also adding products to our online catalog. All tasks are performed at one location.
- Family owned & operated (no corporate drama!)
- Something new every week. Forget factory life, we revel in flexibility!
- Small team setting so you won’t feel like “just a number”
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Periodic performance bonuses
- Assisting in managing daily eBay & eCommerce store sales
- Photographing product for listing to eCommerce sites
- Editing product photos prior to publishing as necessary
- Publishing listings on available sales channels through Sellbrite inventory management system
- Assisting in managing in-store inventory in association with online sales
- Dissembling/parting out items
- Sorting scrap metals & similar materials
- Organizing pallets & shelves
- Forklift operation
- Computer savvy - be able to type over 40 WPM
- Basic photography skills
- Previous work with Sellbrite inventory management software and/or Shipstation online shipping platform
- Knowledge of eBay as a seller
- Knowledge of Shopify
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central
- High school diploma or equivalent